Hey Seattlites! If you have been dying to contribute to REDEFINE, now’s your chance. Starting this weekend, you will find pieces of paper on posts throughout Seattle. These pieces of paper have an empty outline of a square on them, come with an attached pencil, and are rain-proofed by packing tape. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to add any ONE contribution to the drawing. It can be of ANYTHING. Just play nice.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND A SHEET:
Elliott Ave. & Broad St. (near the Olympic Sculpture Park) – DONE
Mercer St. (on a pole right in front of a main crosswalk going into Seattle Center)
Pine St. & 13th Ave. (or so, on a wall with lots of graffiti and SIFF’s new ad campaign)
Alaskan Way (near Snowboard Connection, on an electrical box opposite the store)
S. Jackson St. & 3rd Ave. S (King St. Station in Chinatown)
More locations to be updated tomorrow. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Flatsitter Artist-Musician Interview: On Interactive Albums, Surround-Sound Installations, Visual Poetry & More - July 31, 2015
- LA Priest – Inji Album Review (Domino Records) - July 14, 2015
- BRAIDS – Miniskirt Music Video (w/ Raphaelle Standell-Preston Interview) - July 8, 2015
- Swahili Band Interview: Journeys of AMOVREVX - June 25, 2015
- Sóley – Icelandic Musician Interview: Ask The Deep - June 17, 2015