Jeff Koons is a man with a plan. Twenty days ago, a modern art exhibit at Versailles ended, and on display there was a giant glass balloon animal, as shown above. We’ll come back to more about Jeff Koons later on, but for now, people in Berlin can be lucky enough to catch his work at the Neue NationalGalerie, through February.
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Alice Cohen Animator Interview & Music Video Retrospective - July 28, 2014
- Top Pops! Bondax, YAWN, Generationals, Wet, AERS & More - July 25, 2014
- Sam Songailo Artist Interview: Sci-Fi Futures & Electronic Beats (Geometric Spaces 001) - July 15, 2014
- Phone Call – I’ll Get My Coat Music Video Premiere & 12″ Debut - July 8, 2014
- Melodium – Midpoint Music Video Premiere - July 4, 2014