Jeff Koons is a man with a plan. Twenty days ago, a modern art exhibit at Versailles ended, and on display there was a giant glass balloon animal, as shown above. We’ll come back to more about Jeff Koons later on, but for now, people in Berlin can be lucky enough to catch his work at the Neue NationalGalerie, through February.
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- My Darling Fury – Spilled Milk MP3 Download & Premiere - December 4, 2013
- Jimmy Edgar Artist Interview: Building Rainbow-Colored Bridges Between Music, Aesthetics & Metaphysical Ideas - December 2, 2013
- Top Pops! November 2013: Gardens & Villa, Dum Dum Girls, Howard Ivans, Starlight Girls, JMSN, The Slims - November 29, 2013
- Chilla[xxx]ation (#28): A Minimal, Soulful Electronic Mixtape Download & Stream - November 22, 2013
- The Belle Game – River Music Video (w/ Band & Director Interviews in 日本語 & English) - November 18, 2013