Tomorrow is Inauguration Day, and Obama artists are continuing their support through visual means.
Above is artist Tatyana Fazlalizadeh‘s tastefully done rendition of Obama, which will be showcased in Washington DC for the ManifestHope:DC art exhibition. It is entitled “Colors of One.”
See the flyer below for more information.
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Alice Cohen – Backwards Music Video (w/ Musician & Director Micki Pellerano Interview) - September 4, 2015
- Autre Ne Veut – World War Pt. 2 Music Video (w/ Arthur Ashin & Director Allie Avital Interview) - August 27, 2015
- FYF Fest 2015 Live Show Review: D’Angelo, Nicolas Jaar, Battles & More - August 27, 2015
- Julie Alpert Artist Interview: Following Forms - August 25, 2015
- Petite Noir – “Best” Music Video (w/ Director Travys Owen & Rochelle Nembhard Interviews) - August 20, 2015