Tomorrow is Inauguration Day, and Obama artists are continuing their support through visual means.
Above is artist Tatyana Fazlalizadeh‘s tastefully done rendition of Obama, which will be showcased in Washington DC for the ManifestHope:DC art exhibition. It is entitled “Colors of One.”
See the flyer below for more information.
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- TOP POPS! Tei Shi, Shy Girls, Oko Tygra, Force Publique (Track Premiere) - March 16, 2015
- DREAMFORCE (#37) Austin SXSW 2015 Unofficial House Party Announcement & Mixtape - March 2, 2015
- The Tribe – Плем’я – Plemya Film Review (Ukraine) - February 17, 2015
- Portland International Film Festival (PIFF) 2015 Film Previews & Selections - February 2, 2015
- Sara Jackson-Holman – “Haunt Me” Music Video Premiere (Natasha Kmeto Remix) - January 28, 2015