Tomorrow is Inauguration Day, and Obama artists are continuing their support through visual means.
Above is artist Tatyana Fazlalizadeh‘s tastefully done rendition of Obama, which will be showcased in Washington DC for the ManifestHope:DC art exhibition. It is entitled “Colors of One.”
See the flyer below for more information.
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Alice Cohen Animator Interview & Music Video Retrospective - July 28, 2014
- Top Pops! Bondax, YAWN, Generationals, Wet, AERS & More - July 25, 2014
- Sam Songailo Artist Interview: Sci-Fi Futures & Electronic Beats (Geometric Spaces 001) - July 15, 2014
- Phone Call – I’ll Get My Coat Music Video Premiere & 12″ Debut - July 8, 2014
- Melodium – Midpoint Music Video Premiere - July 4, 2014