Tomorrow is Inauguration Day, and Obama artists are continuing their support through visual means.
Above is artist Tatyana Fazlalizadeh‘s tastefully done rendition of Obama, which will be showcased in Washington DC for the ManifestHope:DC art exhibition. It is entitled “Colors of One.”
See the flyer below for more information.
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- The Tribe – Плем’я – Plemya Film Review (Ukraine) - February 17, 2015
- Portland International Film Festival (PIFF) 2015 Film Previews & Selections - February 2, 2015
- Sara Jackson-Holman – “Haunt Me” Music Video Premiere (Natasha Kmeto Remix) - January 28, 2015
- PICA Giving Tuesday Mixtape Curated by Intuitive Navigation DJs - January 13, 2015
- Album Covers of the Year 2014 Interviews - December 17, 2014