Tomorrow is Inauguration Day, and Obama artists are continuing their support through visual means.
Above is artist Tatyana Fazlalizadeh‘s tastefully done rendition of Obama, which will be showcased in Washington DC for the ManifestHope:DC art exhibition. It is entitled “Colors of One.”
See the flyer below for more information.
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Swahili Band Interview: Journeys of AMOVREVX - June 25, 2015
- Sóley – Icelandic Musician Interview: Ask The Deep - June 17, 2015
- TOP POPS! Zac Nelson – “Let This Unravel” (Music Video Premiere), The Holydrug Couple - June 16, 2015
- TOP POPS! Seance Crasher (Music Video Premiere), Michael Rault, Daniel Rafn - June 8, 2015
- TOP POPS! Lost Lander (Track Premiere), Royal Canoe, Gacha - June 2, 2015