Almost missed this show by Ariana Page Russell, who works taking photographs of skin.
“How can that possibly be interesting?” you ask?
Judging by the description, I would have imagined some kind of macro biological photography analysis of skin, but Russell’s photographs of skin are just as much about the human being their stuck onto than the skin itself. Her work is conceptually creative and visually engrossing.
This show at Platform Gallery (114 Third Avenue S, Seattle, WA) closes out tomorrow, so catch it quickly!
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- LA Priest – Inji Album Review (Domino Records) - July 14, 2015
- BRAIDS – Miniskirt Music Video (w/ Raphaelle Standell-Preston Interview) - July 8, 2015
- Swahili Band Interview: Journeys of AMOVREVX - June 25, 2015
- Sóley – Icelandic Musician Interview: Ask The Deep - June 17, 2015
- TOP POPS! Zac Nelson – “Let This Unravel” (Music Video Premiere), The Holydrug Couple - June 16, 2015