Almost missed this show by Ariana Page Russell, who works taking photographs of skin.
“How can that possibly be interesting?” you ask?
Judging by the description, I would have imagined some kind of macro biological photography analysis of skin, but Russell’s photographs of skin are just as much about the human being their stuck onto than the skin itself. Her work is conceptually creative and visually engrossing.
This show at Platform Gallery (114 Third Avenue S, Seattle, WA) closes out tomorrow, so catch it quickly!
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Alice Cohen Animator Interview & Music Video Retrospective - July 28, 2014
- Top Pops! Bondax, YAWN, Generationals, Wet, AERS & More - July 25, 2014
- Sam Songailo Artist Interview: Sci-Fi Futures & Electronic Beats (Geometric Spaces 001) - July 15, 2014
- Phone Call – I’ll Get My Coat Music Video Premiere & 12″ Debut - July 8, 2014
- Melodium – Midpoint Music Video Premiere - July 4, 2014