Almost missed this show by Ariana Page Russell, who works taking photographs of skin.
“How can that possibly be interesting?” you ask?
Judging by the description, I would have imagined some kind of macro biological photography analysis of skin, but Russell’s photographs of skin are just as much about the human being their stuck onto than the skin itself. Her work is conceptually creative and visually engrossing.
This show at Platform Gallery (114 Third Avenue S, Seattle, WA) closes out tomorrow, so catch it quickly!
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Alice Cohen – Backwards Music Video (w/ Musician & Director Micki Pellerano Interview) - September 4, 2015
- Autre Ne Veut – World War Pt. 2 Music Video (w/ Arthur Ashin & Director Allie Avital Interview) - August 27, 2015
- FYF Fest 2015 Live Show Review: D’Angelo, Nicolas Jaar, Battles & More - August 27, 2015
- Julie Alpert Artist Interview: Following Forms - August 25, 2015
- Petite Noir – “Best” Music Video (w/ Director Travys Owen & Rochelle Nembhard Interviews) - August 20, 2015