Almost missed this show by Ariana Page Russell, who works taking photographs of skin.
“How can that possibly be interesting?” you ask?
Judging by the description, I would have imagined some kind of macro biological photography analysis of skin, but Russell’s photographs of skin are just as much about the human being their stuck onto than the skin itself. Her work is conceptually creative and visually engrossing.
This show at Platform Gallery (114 Third Avenue S, Seattle, WA) closes out tomorrow, so catch it quickly!
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- My Darling Fury – Spilled Milk MP3 Download & Premiere - December 4, 2013
- Jimmy Edgar Artist Interview: Building Rainbow-Colored Bridges Between Music, Aesthetics & Metaphysical Ideas - December 2, 2013
- Top Pops! November 2013: Gardens & Villa, Dum Dum Girls, Howard Ivans, Starlight Girls, JMSN, The Slims - November 29, 2013
- Chilla[xxx]ation (#28): A Minimal, Soulful Electronic Mixtape Download & Stream - November 22, 2013
- The Belle Game – River Music Video (w/ Band & Director Interviews in 日本語 & English) - November 18, 2013