The fine folks at We Are Post Rock have captured Red Sparowes on video for all to see and love. Considering their shows are quite dark and lit by only video projections, this video takes in the vibe and atmosphere of a Red Sparowes show perfectly.
The following two tabs change content below.
When people say they like all kinds of music, they usually add the caveat “except heavy metal”. Peter Woodburn doesn’t. In fact, he is almost always asking for more heavy metal. His love for music stems from seeing the Grateful Dead at the tender age of 11 years, and it hasn’t faded since. He loves everything from 15-minute-long bluegrass jams to thirty-second grindcore blasts, as well as everything in between. Give him a monster riff, though, and he will be forever happy.
Latest posts by Peter Woodburn (see all)
- SIFF 2015 – Seattle International Film Festival Film Previews & Selections - May 14, 2015
- Metavari Band Interview: Black as Midnight on a Moonless Night - March 3, 2015
- Pickathon Festival 2014 Live Show Review (w/ Mac DeMarco, Diarrhea Planet, Parquet Courts & More) - August 8, 2014
- DamNation Documentary Film Review (USA, 2014) - June 17, 2014
- Class Enemy (Razredni Sovražnik) Film Review (Slovenia, 2014) - May 29, 2014