The fine folks at We Are Post Rock have captured Red Sparowes on video for all to see and love. Considering their shows are quite dark and lit by only video projections, this video takes in the vibe and atmosphere of a Red Sparowes show perfectly.
The following two tabs change content below.
When people say they like all kinds of music, they usually add the caveat “except heavy metal”. Peter Woodburn doesn’t. In fact, he is almost always asking for more heavy metal. His love for music stems from seeing the Grateful Dead at the tender age of 11 years, and it hasn’t faded since. He loves everything from 15-minute-long bluegrass jams to thirty-second grindcore blasts, as well as everything in between. Give him a monster riff, though, and he will be forever happy.
Latest posts by Peter Woodburn (see all)
- GOAT Live Show Review (Neumo’s, Seattle) - April 23, 2014
- Iceland Airwaves 2013 Festival Preview: Managing an Overwhelming Schedule of Icelandic & International Musicians - October 25, 2013
- Russian Circles – Memorial Album Review (Sargent House) - October 24, 2013
- Nils Frahm & Ólafur Arnalds Conversational Interview: Modern Classical Composers in the New Electronic Age - October 21, 2013
- Aural Devastation, October 2013: Cloudkicker, Jesu, Doomriders, Mutoid Man, Black God - October 18, 2013