These works from Pawling Print Studio really speak for themselves. Sister duo Janet and Trisha create patterned works for the home, and make bland everyday objects a little less so. It’s the little things that count!
(They also use recycled materials. Can’t complain there.)
The following two tabs change content below.
Vivian Hua is the Editor-in-Chief of REDEFINE magazine, as well as a master of globetrotting for free and evading traditional 9-to-5 work schedules. She enjoys observing human idiosyncrasies perhaps more than anything and is a magnet for homeless people (a joy) and bug bites of all types (absolutely terrible). Marshmallows – while not really food – are one of her favorite foods, especially if they are freezered, stale, or fire-toasted. She doesn’t want to space travel, really, which is an unpopular view these days. Her design work, astrological chart, and other crap can be seen at www.inallthings-patterns.net.
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- TOP POPS! Shameboy, Rebeka, XUXA Santamaria (Video Premiere) - April 24, 2015
- Spectral Hypnosis: Föllakzoid, Archival Feedback (Premiere) - April 21, 2015
- Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem Film Review (Israel) - April 13, 2015
- The Gambler Film Review: A Dying Breed? - April 13, 2015
- TOP POPS! Neo-Soul w/ Kelela, Lili K, Monophonics, Brownish Black (Premiere) - April 2, 2015