These works from Pawling Print Studio really speak for themselves. Sister duo Janet and Trisha create patterned works for the home, and make bland everyday objects a little less so. It’s the little things that count!
(They also use recycled materials. Can’t complain there.)
The following two tabs change content below.
Vivian Hua is the Editor-in-Chief of REDEFINE magazine, as well as a master of globetrotting for free and evading traditional 9-to-5 work schedules. She enjoys observing human idiosyncrasies perhaps more than anything and is a magnet for homeless people (a joy) and bug bites of all types (absolutely terrible). Marshmallows – while not really food – are one of her favorite foods, especially if they are freezered, stale, or fire-toasted. She doesn’t want to space travel, really, which is an unpopular view these days. Her design work, astrological chart, and other crap can be seen at www.inallthings-patterns.net.
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- DREAMFORCE (#37) Austin SXSW 2015 Unofficial House Party Announcement & Mixtape - March 2, 2015
- The Tribe – Плем’я – Plemya Film Review (Ukraine) - February 17, 2015
- Portland International Film Festival (PIFF) 2015 Film Previews & Selections - February 2, 2015
- Sara Jackson-Holman – “Haunt Me” Music Video Premiere (Natasha Kmeto Remix) - January 28, 2015
- PICA Giving Tuesday Mixtape Curated by Intuitive Navigation DJs - January 13, 2015