These works from Pawling Print Studio really speak for themselves. Sister duo Janet and Trisha create patterned works for the home, and make bland everyday objects a little less so. It’s the little things that count!
(They also use recycled materials. Can’t complain there.)
Vivian Hua is the Editor-in-Chief of REDEFINE magazine, as well as a master of globetrotting for free and evading traditional 9-to-5 work schedules. She enjoys observing human idiosyncrasies perhaps more than anything and is a magnet for homeless people (a joy) and bug bites of all types (absolutely terrible). Marshmallows – while not really food – are one of her favorite foods, especially if they are freezered, stale, or fire-toasted. She doesn’t want to space travel, really, which is an unpopular view these days. She does, however, enjoy going beyooooond in myriad other ways. Her design work, astrological chart, and other crap can be seen at www.inallthings-patterns.net.
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- My Darling Fury – Spilled Milk MP3 Download & Premiere - December 4, 2013
- Jimmy Edgar Artist Interview: Building Rainbow-Colored Bridges Between Music, Aesthetics & Metaphysical Ideas - December 2, 2013
- Top Pops! November 2013: Gardens & Villa, Dum Dum Girls, Howard Ivans, Starlight Girls, JMSN, The Slims - November 29, 2013
- Chilla[xxx]ation (#28): A Minimal, Soulful Electronic Mixtape Download & Stream - November 22, 2013
- The Belle Game – River Music Video (w/ Band & Director Interviews in 日本語 & English) - November 18, 2013