Okay, so the opening has come and gone, but you should still check out a new exhibition at Field Work that is going on from now through March 7th! Go anytime from 12:00pm to 6:00pm or from 5:00pm to 9:00pm on March 5th to see a SUPER temporary installation curated by Delphine Bedient. The installation is community-generated, revolving around books and zines submitted to Bedient, and then divvied out into finely-tailored collections, where those who submitted each get a shelf! Check out some process and installation photos, below, or go in and take some time to peruse!
… the finished product!
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Top Pops! The Ting Tings, ODESZA, Kilo Kish, synaesthete, Eyelid Kid, Love Inks, S.O.S. Band - August 31, 2014
- Chad Wys Artist Interview: Colorful Blurs of Digital & Analog (Colorburst 003) - August 14, 2014
- Bear In Heaven – Time Between Music Video (Interview w/ Jon Philpot & Director Nick Bentgen) - August 8, 2014
- I Origins Film Review & Interview w/ Director Mike Cahill: Notes on Spiritual Subjectivity and Artistic Magnetism - August 7, 2014
- Mark Dorf Artist Interview: Scientific Approaches to Artistic Practice (Geometric Spaces 002) - August 4, 2014