Okay, so the opening has come and gone, but you should still check out a new exhibition at Field Work that is going on from now through March 7th! Go anytime from 12:00pm to 6:00pm or from 5:00pm to 9:00pm on March 5th to see a SUPER temporary installation curated by Delphine Bedient. The installation is community-generated, revolving around books and zines submitted to Bedient, and then divvied out into finely-tailored collections, where those who submitted each get a shelf! Check out some process and installation photos, below, or go in and take some time to peruse!
… the finished product!
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Nathan Hayden Artist Inteview: On Nature, Ritual Dance & Induced Visions - September 25, 2014
- Emerald & Doreen Records (#34) Futuristic Pop Music Mixtape - September 18, 2014
- Phebe Schmidt Photographer Interview: The Plasticity of the Mundane - September 12, 2014
- MusicFestNW & Bumbershoot Festival 2014: Comparing & Contrasting Two Long-Running Pacific NW Festivals - September 4, 2014
- Top Pops! The Ting Tings, ODESZA, Kilo Kish, synaesthete, Eyelid Kid, Love Inks, S.O.S. Band - August 31, 2014