Okay, so the opening has come and gone, but you should still check out a new exhibition at Field Work that is going on from now through March 7th! Go anytime from 12:00pm to 6:00pm or from 5:00pm to 9:00pm on March 5th to see a SUPER temporary installation curated by Delphine Bedient. The installation is community-generated, revolving around books and zines submitted to Bedient, and then divvied out into finely-tailored collections, where those who submitted each get a shelf! Check out some process and installation photos, below, or go in and take some time to peruse!
… the finished product!
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Autre Ne Veut – World War Pt. 2 Music Video (w/ Arthur Ashin & Director Allie Avital Interview) - August 27, 2015
- FYF Fest 2015 Live Show Review: D’Angelo, Nicolas Jaar, Battles & More - August 27, 2015
- Julie Alpert Artist Interview: Following Forms - August 25, 2015
- Petite Noir – “Best” Music Video (w/ Director Travys Owen & Rochelle Nembhard Interviews) - August 20, 2015
- TOP POPS! Gardens & Villa, Animal Feelings (Music Video Premiere) - August 19, 2015