Okay, so the opening has come and gone, but you should still check out a new exhibition at Field Work that is going on from now through March 7th! Go anytime from 12:00pm to 6:00pm or from 5:00pm to 9:00pm on March 5th to see a SUPER temporary installation curated by Delphine Bedient. The installation is community-generated, revolving around books and zines submitted to Bedient, and then divvied out into finely-tailored collections, where those who submitted each get a shelf! Check out some process and installation photos, below, or go in and take some time to peruse!
… the finished product!
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- LA Priest – Inji Album Review (Domino Records) - July 14, 2015
- BRAIDS – Miniskirt Music Video (w/ Raphaelle Standell-Preston Interview) - July 8, 2015
- Swahili Band Interview: Journeys of AMOVREVX - June 25, 2015
- Sóley – Icelandic Musician Interview: Ask The Deep - June 17, 2015
- TOP POPS! Zac Nelson – “Let This Unravel” (Music Video Premiere), The Holydrug Couple - June 16, 2015