The man behind La Mano Press — an artist-run center dedicated to the promotion and appreciation of printmaking — Artemio Rodriguez’s works fall somewhere between old alchemical and biblical illustrations and Mexican folk art. His woodcuts and etchings ring of death and dying and simultaneously of playfulness, making spit-roasted rows of heads look downright adorable, Last Suppers both congenial and morbid.
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- My Darling Fury – Spilled Milk MP3 Download & Premiere - December 4, 2013
- Jimmy Edgar Artist Interview: Building Rainbow-Colored Bridges Between Music, Aesthetics & Metaphysical Ideas - December 2, 2013
- Top Pops! November 2013: Gardens & Villa, Dum Dum Girls, Howard Ivans, Starlight Girls, JMSN, The Slims - November 29, 2013
- Chilla[xxx]ation (#28): A Minimal, Soulful Electronic Mixtape Download & Stream - November 22, 2013
- The Belle Game – River Music Video (w/ Band & Director Interviews in 日本語 & English) - November 18, 2013