The man behind La Mano Press — an artist-run center dedicated to the promotion and appreciation of printmaking — Artemio Rodriguez’s works fall somewhere between old alchemical and biblical illustrations and Mexican folk art. His woodcuts and etchings ring of death and dying and simultaneously of playfulness, making spit-roasted rows of heads look downright adorable, Last Suppers both congenial and morbid.
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- TOP POPS! Tei Shi, Shy Girls, Oko Tygra, Force Publique (Track Premiere) - March 16, 2015
- DREAMFORCE (#37) Austin SXSW 2015 Unofficial House Party Announcement & Mixtape - March 2, 2015
- The Tribe – Плем’я – Plemya Film Review (Ukraine) - February 17, 2015
- Portland International Film Festival (PIFF) 2015 Film Previews & Selections - February 2, 2015
- Sara Jackson-Holman – “Haunt Me” Music Video Premiere (Natasha Kmeto Remix) - January 28, 2015