(16 IMAGES TOTAL)
Paliughli claims to have been making hand-cut collages since “he fell out of a barn broke his ribs. The ribs healed but the urge to make collages did not.” Humorous.
The closest thing I could find to a bio was his friend calling him an “image poet” in this “magical” image. It speaks well for him.
Nick Paliughli (cont’d)
Nicholas Lockyer (cont’d)
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- O’Death – ROAM Music Video Premiere (w/ Q&A Interview) - October 21, 2014
- Midday Veil – Without And Within Music Video Premiere - October 2, 2014
- Nathan Hayden Artist Inteview: On Nature, Ritual Dance & Induced Visions - September 25, 2014
- Emerald & Doreen Records (#34) Futuristic Pop Music Mixtape - September 18, 2014
- Phebe Schmidt Photographer Interview: The Plasticity of the Mundane - September 12, 2014