(16 IMAGES TOTAL)
Paliughli claims to have been making hand-cut collages since “he fell out of a barn broke his ribs. The ribs healed but the urge to make collages did not.” Humorous.
The closest thing I could find to a bio was his friend calling him an “image poet” in this “magical” image. It speaks well for him.
Nick Paliughli (cont’d)
Nicholas Lockyer (cont’d)
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Alice Cohen Animator Interview & Music Video Retrospective - July 28, 2014
- Top Pops! Bondax, YAWN, Generationals, Wet, AERS & More - July 25, 2014
- Sam Songailo Artist Interview: Sci-Fi Futures & Electronic Beats (Geometric Spaces 001) - July 15, 2014
- Phone Call – I’ll Get My Coat Music Video Premiere & 12″ Debut - July 8, 2014
- Melodium – Midpoint Music Video Premiere - July 4, 2014