(16 IMAGES TOTAL)
Paliughli claims to have been making hand-cut collages since “he fell out of a barn broke his ribs. The ribs healed but the urge to make collages did not.” Humorous.
The closest thing I could find to a bio was his friend calling him an “image poet” in this “magical” image. It speaks well for him.
Nick Paliughli (cont’d)
Nicholas Lockyer (cont’d)
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Autre Ne Veut – World War Pt. 2 Music Video (w/ Arthur Ashin & Director Allie Avital Interview) - August 27, 2015
- FYF Fest 2015 Live Show Review: D’Angelo, Nicolas Jaar, Battles & More - August 27, 2015
- Julie Alpert Artist Interview: Following Forms - August 25, 2015
- Petite Noir – “Best” Music Video (w/ Director Travys Owen & Rochelle Nembhard Interviews) - August 20, 2015
- TOP POPS! Gardens & Villa, Animal Feelings (Music Video Premiere) - August 19, 2015