(16 IMAGES TOTAL)
Paliughli claims to have been making hand-cut collages since “he fell out of a barn broke his ribs. The ribs healed but the urge to make collages did not.” Humorous.
The closest thing I could find to a bio was his friend calling him an “image poet” in this “magical” image. It speaks well for him.
Nick Paliughli (cont’d)
Nicholas Lockyer (cont’d)
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- TOP POPS! Shameboy, Rebeka, XUXA Santamaria (Video Premiere) - April 24, 2015
- Spectral Hypnosis: Föllakzoid, Archival Feedback (Premiere) - April 21, 2015
- Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem Film Review (Israel) - April 13, 2015
- The Gambler Film Review: A Dying Breed? - April 13, 2015
- TOP POPS! Neo-Soul w/ Kelela, Lili K, Monophonics, Brownish Black (Premiere) - April 2, 2015