(16 IMAGES TOTAL)
Paliughli claims to have been making hand-cut collages since “he fell out of a barn broke his ribs. The ribs healed but the urge to make collages did not.” Humorous.
The closest thing I could find to a bio was his friend calling him an “image poet” in this “magical” image. It speaks well for him.
Nick Paliughli (cont’d)
Nicholas Lockyer (cont’d)
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- My Darling Fury – Spilled Milk MP3 Download & Premiere - December 4, 2013
- Jimmy Edgar Artist Interview: Building Rainbow-Colored Bridges Between Music, Aesthetics & Metaphysical Ideas - December 2, 2013
- Top Pops! November 2013: Gardens & Villa, Dum Dum Girls, Howard Ivans, Starlight Girls, JMSN, The Slims - November 29, 2013
- Chilla[xxx]ation (#28): A Minimal, Soulful Electronic Mixtape Download & Stream - November 22, 2013
- The Belle Game – River Music Video (w/ Band & Director Interviews in 日本語 & English) - November 18, 2013