Seattle’s Flatcolor Gallery is taking a hiatus for the summer! But before then, they will be moving out of their long-standing Pioneer Square location (528 1st Ave. S, Seattle), and are inviting you to join them for a folkloric show of Stacey Rozich‘s new works.
The opening is tomorrow, April 5th, from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. Select pieces are displayed below, and more can be see here.
“I used to write a lot of stories as a kid. They would just be really long meandering fairytales, and then I realized I maybe wasn’t that good at it. As I got older, I learned that if you can convey a story with an image, then you’re good; you’re golden. So I focused on having this background narrative that wasn’t quite obvious, yet each piece has a little vignette — a little drama in it.”
– Stacey Rozich, in an interview with REDEFINE
Latest posts by Vivian Hua (see all)
- Spectral Hypnosis: Stellar OM Source, HITS (Track Premiere) - May 20, 2015
- H. Film Review (Rania Attieh & Daniel Garcia, 2014) - May 18, 2015
- Spectral Hypnosis: Contact Cult (Music Video Premiere), We Are Ghosts - May 12, 2015
- TOP POPS! Shameboy, Rebeka, XUXA Santamaria (Video Premiere) - April 24, 2015
- Spectral Hypnosis: Föllakzoid, Archival Feedback (Track Premiere) - April 21, 2015